Author Topic: 12 May updates  (Read 3548 times)

Offline raybez59

12 May updates
« on: May 12, 2011, 07:51:34 PM »
I'm back!  As I posted in another thread I reloaded the "ARTSY" set and aded about 20 or so pics to the set for Daphne over at the archive daphneguurl.com.  This is the set where she paints flowers on herself.  Strange kid.  At STM this weeks updates with Star and NINA are posted..   This will be the last set for Star.  She has been the most active model and has been around since the site was born, and she is the last of the originals.  Kind of sad in a way to see her go but also nice to say that I've been around long enough to see this happen.  Our first shoot was actually the weekend of her 14th birthday, it was cold and windy but she did well.  She turned 18 some time ago and we are now out of sets.  I think I may have some stuff that didn't make it that I may at some point post in the BONUS section.
I have a really busy weekend planned with traveling and shooting this weekend so if you need help please cut me some slack, I will need it!  You can find previews of this weeks updates at  www.southernteenmodels.com/news.html !  Thanks all!!

bgjnready4u

Re: 12 May updates
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2011, 11:32:41 PM »
Star was exceptional!

Offline TK-421

• VIP
  • Director of DMP Promotions
Re: 12 May updates
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2011, 12:15:35 PM »
I'm back!  As I posted in another thread I reloaded the "ARTSY" set and aded about 20 or so pics to the set for Daphne over at the archive daphneguurl.com.  This is the set where she paints flowers on herself.  Strange kid.  At STM this weeks updates with Star and NINA are posted..   This will be the last set for Star.  She has been the most active model and has been around since the site was born, and she is the last of the originals.  Kind of sad in a way to see her go but also nice to say that I've been around long enough to see this happen.  Our first shoot was actually the weekend of her 14th birthday, it was cold and windy but she did well.  She turned 18 some time ago and we are now out of sets.  I think I may have some stuff that didn't make it that I may at some point post in the BONUS section.
I have a really busy weekend planned with traveling and shooting this weekend so if you need help please cut me some slack, I will need it!  You can find previews of this weeks updates at  www.southernteenmodels.com/news.html !  Thanks all!!

Strange indeed, but so adorable!!  :loveit: