Author Topic: Models from back in the day?  (Read 17543 times)

jjtjustin

Models from back in the day?
« on: April 03, 2011, 10:17:21 PM »
Does anyone know where I could find some of the models from back in the day such as Alexis and Alazai. And any others that were from around that time. Those two were my favorite then and I lost all my stuff. :( If there is any hope please let me know. Feel free to email me.

jjtjustin

Re: Models from back in the day?
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2011, 10:18:46 PM »
And this girl Alexis

Offline Chuck S

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2011, 02:09:27 PM »
Both are more or less retired.

Alexis gained a lot of weight, and a lot of tatoos.  The last time she showed up wanting work the guy she was to work for sent her home and nobody else will touch her now either.

Almost the same story for Alazai.  Got herself covered with tatoos.  One guy was still working with her, before he went to jail for taking some illegal pics and being his grandaughters father.  Since then I have heard nothing more about her.

Matt S

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2011, 10:48:02 PM »
I think Chuck has Alazai's and Alexis' stories backwards.  IIRC,  Alexis was the one who got hooked up with the incest freakazoid.

To add more to the story, I was told by one of Alazai's photographers that she had a kid around the time she turned 18.

Googling "lovely alazai" brings up a site fairly high in the rankings that still sells some of her old content.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2011, 11:04:53 PM by Matt S »

hal9000

« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2011, 09:51:49 PM »
Anyone know whatever became of Pamela Christie?

Offline Chuck S

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2011, 03:57:03 AM »
Sorry, that's one I don't know of.   :(

funforme

« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2011, 05:23:41 AM »
Anyone know whatever became of Pamela Christie?

Oh, yes! I remember her.  What a beautiful girl!

MaestroDawg65

« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2011, 03:06:43 PM »
I've been a fan of several different sites over the years.  I've been curious as to the whereabouts of some of them.  Maybe you could help me if any of them still model.  This is certainly a trip down memory lane....

BeGirls: Annie, Allie, Debbie
RedLizardGirlz: Tiffany
SA-Models: Any, including Stephanie
Webe Web: Dominique
Curt Newbury: Juli or Donna
LatinSchoolGirls: Diany

Offline Chuck S

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2011, 09:42:07 PM »
I've been a fan of several different sites over the years.  I've been curious as to the whereabouts of some of them.  Maybe you could help me if any of them still model.  This is certainly a trip down memory lane....

BeGirls: Annie, Allie, Debbie
RedLizardGirlz: Tiffany
SA-Models: Any, including Stephanie
Webe Web: Dominique
Curt Newbury: Juli or Donna
LatinSchoolGirls: Diany

Last I checked BeGirls was still up and running, but I admit that was a long time ago.  The girls even then were mostly over 18 now so maybe they did call it quits.
RedLizzard I did not know of...
Same with SA Models
All Webe Web sites are long gone, there should be a related post in here somewhere...  As for Dominique I do not know what happened with most of the individual models.  A few went on to adult sites when they were old enough, most just dropped out of site.
Curt is still up and running, but now that Cindy is over 18 he has decided to stop fighting the billing problems associated with under 18 sites and go all over 18.  Some of the models have split off to do their own thing even though most are over 18 now too.
LSG I have not seen in ages...  But their photographer is still out there working away.  I don't have the links to his sites handy and could not share them here if I did but search for his most polular girl ever and you may find his sites.

Addison9999

« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2011, 05:12:06 AM »
I do know for JUli and Donna, they both did +18 modeling. I am not sure about Juli anymore, but Donna has a bunch of newer stuff out. Donna is on a shared site with Lady model who was also with Newbury. That is an 18+ site so I probably should not say anything more except you should be able to find Lady and Donna with a goodle seach. Good luck! My model from back in the day is Anita-Model who is also from Curt Newbury fame.
That is a question I have sent to Curt and not received a reply is if he would list Anita-modelo as a archieve site. It is strange that he has some of the older under 18 models sites still up as history only sites, but some others he does not. Any one with a guess as to why a webmaster would list some former models history sites vs others? I am guessing the models themselves may not want a history site up?

Addison9999

« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2011, 05:16:06 AM »
Also forgot one more from the past who sadly I do not think will return to modeling and that is Hyde-Model.  :loveit:

Offline ninjahval

• Only the best teens are JambaTeens!
« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2011, 08:17:00 AM »
I do know for JUli and Donna, they both did +18 modeling.

Can anyone PM me the address of Juli's 18+ stuff?

Thanks

invisiblexninjas

« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2011, 07:01:17 AM »
I can't find Donna and Lady with a google search, only old stuff and web site stats pages...

bowsersheepdog

« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2011, 03:03:03 AM »
having only discovered ttb and jamba in the last couple of years i've never heard of the sites in this thread, but i'm gathering there used to be many more than now exist. i suppose it's survival of the fittest and the ones that weren't quite so good went down but it's a shame 'cos clearly they had their diehard fans who are still asking about them. perhaps this illustrates one way in which this modern interweb is just a little harsh on its' users. if a physical book goes out of print there are stores you can visit and maybe find a copy lurking on dusty shelves, but in the digital domain once that delete button is hit all trace of a site is gone forever. that's a sad thought that should maybe make us cherish our datadisc backups that little bit more.

Grim

« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2011, 06:27:29 PM »
having only discovered ttb and jamba in the last couple of years i've never heard of the sites in this thread, but i'm gathering there used to be many more than now exist. i suppose it's survival of the fittest and the ones that weren't quite so good went down but it's a shame 'cos clearly they had their diehard fans who are still asking about them. perhaps this illustrates one way in which this modern interweb is just a little harsh on its' users. if a physical book goes out of print there are stores you can visit and maybe find a copy lurking on dusty shelves, but in the digital domain once that delete button is hit all trace of a site is gone forever. that's a sad thought that should maybe make us cherish our datadisc backups that little bit more.
more than you can possibly imagine

I have seen models, photographers, and fans talk about writing a book for years
if one has been written I am not aware of it

edit to add:
it used to be that you could look at old sites through the Internet Wayback Machine, but many sites decided they preferred the history not being around in case it could be "used against them" so start forcing the exclusion
« Last Edit: August 03, 2011, 06:29:13 PM by Grim »